Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve
United States
Manalapan
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

And it seems to be in very good condition! Boy, am I psyched!
That's cheaper than an average new board game! And this one is out of print O.K., who's coming over to play? LOL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Williams
United States
Capital Region
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a great game - one of my favorites from AH - enjoy it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Clinton
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Congrats! It is insane what these great old AH and SPI games can go for on eBay!!! shake

You will see one you know is a great out of print games (like this) go for 1/4th what you would pay for a "modern remake" (I got me current copy via eBay for ~50 delivered and it was still sealed!)
...then you will see a real loser you played more times than you care to remember (because your high school friends had it) go for a ton of $$ to some lameo "collector" that will never even toss a dice with it (this one for example! ).

Now, the hard part...find an opponent! blush

Good luck!

GG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manalapan
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys,

I have an opponent.LOL My brother in law who played the game 30+ years ago. We have been talking about this one for a long time. And. I heard all good things about this game. Someone said it's "The Rockem Sockem of board games!" I didn't actually get this on eBay. I got it from and older women from non eBay website.I talked her down $5 dollars off an already low price. Most but not all, women tend to not have an attachment for this kind of stuff so their initial price is always lower. I kept on trying to purchase it on eBay but at the last 30 seconds somebody else would bid way higher. This happened 3 times! But then again I got Napoleon The waterloo campaign for $9 + 5 shipping and it is in excellent condition. I'm kind of through with eBay though unless I know its an older women selling the war games. LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.