Recommend
13 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Just squeezed a nut bag rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tonight, I made almond milk. One step involves using a porous nut bag to squeeze the liquid from the blended almond mixture.

If you like almond milk, I'm telling you, the homemade stuff is incredible. Even better, I hand the remaining almond meal to
Daniel Rocchi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
who makes incredible desserts with it.
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Coincidentally, I just tried almond milk for the first time recently. I like it. It was store-bought though.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not quite sure what you Canadians are involved with up there, but squeezing nuts seems rather inappropriate.

Oh, almonds.......

Never mind
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CassSoren
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Almond and other nondairy milks are even easier to make with a soy milk maker.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Eager
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
DBA Junkie
badge
"A Book should serve as the Ax for the frozen sea within us."-- KAFKA
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


Quote:
Just squeezed a nut bag


goo Was it this one? goo
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It was pretty easy to make. Took a few minutes, although we did have to soak the nuts overnight.

I can't believe no one has made jokes about milking almonds and their tiny nipples yet.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rocchi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
futhee wrote:
It was pretty easy to make. Took a few minutes, although we did have to soak the nuts overnight.

I can't believe no one has made jokes about milking almonds and their tiny nipples yet.


...and you need a really tiny stool to sit on.

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
Avatar
mb
Orangemoose wrote:
I'm not quite sure what you Canadians are involved with up there, but squeezing nuts seems rather inappropriate.

Oh, almonds.......

Never mind
C'mon Andy, I'm sure there are plenty of people in ChitChat that would milk your nutbag if you so desired.

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Southy
United Kingdom
Nuneaton
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mummy, please make the bad man stop!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:
I'm not quite sure what you Canadians are involved with up there, but squeezing nuts seems rather inappropriate.

Oh, almonds.......

Never mind
C'mon Andy, I'm sure there are plenty of people in ChitChat that would milk your nutbag if you so desired.



Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't like the stuff enough to not just buy a carton.


Did that make sense?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
man... I hate all the non-milk milks
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
riddlen wrote:
man... I hate all the non-milk milks


Rice Milk? Soy Milk?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Lee
United States
West Columbia
SC
flag msg tools
badge
I love my wife!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
futhee wrote:
Tonight, I made almond milk. One step involves using a porous nut bag to squeeze the liquid from the blended almond mixture.

If you like almond milk, I'm telling you, the homemade stuff is incredible. Even better, I hand the remaining almond meal to
Daniel Rocchi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
who makes incredible desserts with it.


Bonnie's frequently uses Almond flour to make all sorts of good stuff. Have you tried it? If you ever come down here, we shall make you some brother!
2 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.