Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kit's Omega Protocol
Identity:
Rielle "Kit" Peddler: Transhuman (Creation and Control)

Total Cards: (45)

Event: (21)
2x Emergency Shutdown (Cyber Exodus) ■■
2x Diesel (Core)
3x Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
1x Escher (Creation and Control)
1x Levy AR Lab Access (Creation and Control)
3x Scavenge (Creation and Control)
3x Sure Gamble (Core)
3x Test Run (Cyber Exodus)
3x Tinkering (Core)

Hardware: (7)
3x Clone Chip (Creation and Control)
2x Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead)
2x R&D Interface (Future Proof)

Program: (9)
1x Femme Fatale (Core) ■
1x Knight (Mala Tempora) ■■
1x Omega (Fear and Loathing)
1x Crypsis (Core)
1x Cyber-Cypher (Creation and Control)
3x Self-modifying Code (Creation and Control)
1x Torch (Mala Tempora)

Resource: (8)
3x Grifter (Mala Tempora) ■
2x Kati Jones (Humanity's Shadow)
3x Professional Contacts (Creation and Control)

Influence Values Totals -
Anarch: 2
Criminal: 8
Shaper: 73

Deal with 3+ deep servers with Knight/Femme/Crypsis/Tinkering/Emergency Shutdown. Start out with a SMC'd Cypher which you can switch servers with Scavenge. Upgrade to Torch later on with Test Run+Scavenge.

Cerebral Efficiency 2.0
Identity:
Cerebral Imaging: Infinite Frontiers (Creation and Control)

Total Cards: (49)

Agenda: (11)
3x Accelerated Beta Test (Core)
3x Efficiency Committee (Creation and Control)
2x Gila Hands Arcology (Creation and Control)
3x Project Vitruvius (Cyber Exodus)

Asset: (6)
3x Shock! (True Colors) ■■
3x Snare! (Core) ■■

ICE: (9)
3x Eli 1.0 (Future Proof)
3x Ichi 1.0 (Core)
3x Viper (Cyber Exodus)

Operation: (20)
3x Shipment from SanSan (Second Thoughts) ■
2x Archived Memories (Core)
3x Biotic Labor (Core)
3x Green Level Clearance (A Study in Static)
3x Blue Level Clearance (Fear & Loathing)
3x Hedge Fund (Core)
3x Restructure (Second Thoughts)

Upgrade: (3)
3x Panic Button (True Colors)

Total Agenda Points: 20

Influence Values Totals -
Haas-Bioroid: 34
Jinteki: 12
NBN: 3
The Weyland Consortium: 0

Make finding agendas in HQ unlikely due to a huge HQ, and make running all centrals a nightmare with all the Snares and Shocks. FA using Biotic Labor or Efficiency Commity token+SfSS. Score that first Efficiency Commity with double Biotic Labor. Recur them later with Archived Memories. Draw a lot with Panic Button.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Scientist Philip von Doomula
United States
Orono
ME
flag msg tools
"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination."
badge
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are wooden cubes from boardgaming. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
mbmbmbmbmb
All of your ICE is strength 4. goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Murray
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the Kit deck, but why not add a 3rd diesel? Increase the deck by 1 card but that lets you cycle 3 more cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Dalesandry
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CI decks can be fun, but be prepared to ragequit when you get 3 agendas stolen from your 30 card hand. I just watched it happen at the last store championship event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Spiekerman
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two interesting ideas.

Cerebral Imaging. I like the idea of Snares! but it would be really good if you could work some good ol' HB brain damage potential in there. Snares! after brain damage could be very good.

Omega + Knight(s) in Kit seems good too, but maybe you should pack more Knights, as I am worried that Wraparound could really ruin your day if you were forced to break it with Omega, but it would be a piece of cake with Knight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Norris

Austin
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sirris wrote:
CI decks can be fun, but be prepared to ragequit when you get 3 agendas stolen from your 30 card hand. I just watched it happen at the last store championship event.

That's just netrunner sadly. It can happen to any corp in many different ways. Personally I know a guy that has just randomly inside jobbed my hand 3 times without gabe or any intention of playing emergency shut down. All 3 times 1 agenda out if 5 cards and all 3 times he got it. It just teaches you nothing is ever safe as corp and wildcard plays while they might be bad can win/lose the game.

Anyway on topic I like the CI deck but it would be a good idea to vary the ice strengths a bit maybe a Viktor 2.0 for code gates idk for sentries off hand. I'm going to take a stab at building one of these tonight, it might be worth it to drop one shock for 2 Jackson's but I am by no means the authority on that identity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
cspieker wrote:
but maybe you should pack more Knights,

He's got 3 SMC's and 3 Clone Chips, 1 should be plenty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Dalesandry
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DOAisBetter wrote:

That's just netrunner sadly. It can happen to any corp in many different ways. Personally I know a guy that has just randomly inside jobbed my hand 3 times without gabe or any intention of playing emergency shut down. All 3 times 1 agenda out if 5 cards and all 3 times he got it. It just teaches you nothing is ever safe as corp and wildcard plays while they might be bad can win/lose the game.

This is very true. It somehow just feels worse as CI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Steiger
United States
Lakewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm not sure you're taking as much advantage as you could of being able to get into any 2-deep server with just CC/Torch and Omega, and having 2 free MU. I would dump the RDIs and Grifters, and take a Keyhole & Dinosaurus. Then your rig is Omega (on Dino), Decoder, Keyhole, and Crypsis/Knight/Femme for emergencies getting through middle-ice.

Also, I generally don't like to run Diesel and Pro Contacts in the same deck. If I'm drawing, I'd rather do it off the PC and get the money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Kinslow
United States
Piperton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
↳ Do one brain damage ↳ Do one brain damage ↳ End the run
badge
Real heroes wear pink.
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like the builds, Kroen. Grifter is cute but I don't really dig it. You have to wait 6 turns (each with successful runs WHILE keeping tags off, mind you) before it becomes better than an Easy Mark. Considering you're already using Professional Contacts/Diesel I think you'd get more use out of Easy Mark, honestly.

Also want to mimic Quarashi's comment about having all same strength Ice. Atman is still a thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Kinslow
United States
Piperton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Real heroes wear pink.
mbmbmbmbmb
PlayroomEJS wrote:
I'm not sure you're taking as much advantage as you could of being able to get into any 2-deep server with just CC/Torch and Omega, and having 2 free MU. I would dump the RDIs and Grifters, and take a Keyhole & Dinosaurus. Then your rig is Omega (on Dino), Decoder, Keyhole, and Crypsis/Knight/Femme for emergencies getting through middle-ice.

Also, I generally don't like to run Diesel and Pro Contacts in the same deck. If I'm drawing, I'd rather do it off the PC and get the money.

Omega is an AI breaker and can't be hosted on Dinosaurus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher MacLeod
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
PlayroomEJS wrote:

Omega can't go on Dino because it's an AI. If anything you'd want The Personal Touch.

Grifter is pretty bad though, Compromised Employee or Cyberfeeder would be better for economy or you can even save the influence and run Lockpick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeb
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
You found me!
badge
Hiss.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quarashi wrote:
All of your ICE is strength 4. goo

Danger! Danger Will Robinson!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Trundle
msg tools
mb
Kit:

I'd either run multiple Cybers and forget about the Torch, or focus on cheating the Torch out quickly. Right now, you're trying to split the difference and it's going to cause headaches, since you're trying to use the Scavenges for two competing purposes (really 3 purposes, since you'll also want to Test/Scavenge the Femme).

Alternatively, just run a stronger econ and Gordian.

Also, I'd drop Crypsis in favor of a fracter. Even Snowball will be more efficient, and you've got plenty of AI/universal options already between Knight, Omega, and Kit's ability.

CI:
Snare!s and Shock!s are probably a waste of influence. Running centrals is not a nightmare when the runner still 2x as likely to hit an agenda as a trap in R&D, your giant hand size means that even with 3x Snare! in hand hitting one is not that likely, AND you have no other damage/tag punishment to follow them up for a real threat. Pulling these out frees up space for either MOAR ECON (which you may not need) or to make room for a Power Shutdown/Accelerated Diagnostics/Jackson Howard combo to close out a game with some SfSS shenanigans (and some milder synergy with Archived Memories, which you're already running).

Finally, the ICE is all pretty porous. I get the idea: it's all cheap/taxing and you won't need as much since you're only protecting centrals. But you're going to be very vulnerable to direct econ (AS/Vamp) attacks, especially in the early game. With 9 ice in the deck, you're likely to see ~1 in the opening hand. If that 1 ice is Ichi/Eli, they can click through it (may not even need to if they're naked and it's the Ichi). If it's Viper they can either beat the trace or you'll bankrupt yourself (achieving their goal for them) trying to ETR. Yes, operations help you recover more quickly, but you can't play any of your operations except GLC if you're broke. Given the prevalence of Siphons at the moment, I'd strongly think about either more ice and/or some hard ETR ice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Kinslow
United States
Piperton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Real heroes wear pink.
mbmbmbmbmb
strundle wrote:

Also, I'd drop Crypsis in favor of a fracter. Even Snowball will be more efficient, and you've got plenty of AI/universal options already between Knight, Omega, and Kit's ability.

This is especially important now that Wraparound is a thing. That card kind of wrecks Kit. Inti? lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Bingham

Louisville
Kentucky
msg tools
strundle wrote:

Finally, the ICE is all pretty porous. I get the idea: it's all cheap/taxing and you won't need as much since you're only protecting centrals. But you're going to be very vulnerable to direct econ (AS/Vamp) attacks, especially in the early game. With 9 ice in the deck, you're likely to see ~1 in the opening hand. If that 1 ice is Ichi/Eli, they can click through it (may not even need to if they're naked and it's the Ichi). If it's Viper they can either beat the trace or you'll bankrupt yourself (achieving their goal for them) trying to ETR. Yes, operations help you recover more quickly, but you can't play any of your operations except GLC if you're broke. Given the prevalence of Siphons at the moment, I'd strongly think about either more ice and/or some hard ETR ice.

+1 The other day (True Colors meta) I played against a CI deck that had lots of cheap ICE and had around 5 ICE on HQ and R&D at the end of the game, the point was to make running centrals near impossible (I won due to 2 RDI and Cyber-Cypher breaking R&D ICE for real cheap but it still was a hard battle). Try Viktor 2.0 and Hudson (don't laugh, it's pretty good here). Also, I'd add Ice Walls and Jackson Howard and cut Shock for the influence.

Panic Button could be cut, you've got Green and Blue Levels and you don't really need that draw unless you are combo heavy, but that's just a personal preference. Also, your bioroids aren't doing that much when you have that few, it isn't fun spending your whole turn clicking through an Ichi but you'll get Siphoned all day if you don't either stack up tons of bioroids or change it around (maybe cut Vipers for Enigmas?). I tried something like this some time ago (Second Thoughts meta) and that's what worked for me.

Good luck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt - Conduit23
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wedgeex wrote:
strundle wrote:

This is especially important now that Wraparound is a thing. That card kind of wrecks Kit. Inti? lol

A Kit ruined my face with Inti yesterday. My early defenses were Wraparound and Paper Wall. Barely squeezed out a win but losing 5 points from HQ to Inti in the early game was quite the lesson.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Steiger
United States
Lakewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
wedgeex wrote:

Omega is an AI breaker and can't be hosted on Dinosaurus.

D'oh! Ok, Decoder goes on Dino, then. Or you run a couple MU.

In any case, I do agree with the Inti/Snowball suggestion because Wraparound.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Day
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1 off Inti is going to become a staple of good shaper decks, unless they are already running corroder of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Schulte
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Do you think you'll ever be SMC searching for Omega? That seems like a lot of money in a deck that is already pretty light on econ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.