4 Posts

Berserk: War of the Realms» Forums » General

Subject: Still no Australian kickstarter delivery or news of... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bbb ccc
Australia
flag msg tools
So Aussies still have not received the kickstarter version.. or had any updates for ages apart from saying that there is anew faq out for everyone already playing it... . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxim Istomin
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Hi.
We posted all the comments about delivery. The update one is at Subject before this one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garyp
Australia
Berry
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now available from retail in Australia but no sign for kickstarter backers, not even a delivery advice......

This is rubbish - stop talking and do something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tragic TheBlathering
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
I received my kickstarter copy today! Everything was in it and the quality was fine.

None of the cards I had a look at seams to have the off centre printer error everyone complained about so I suppose we got them late because we had to wait for the retail print.. and I am fine with that.. I would rather it late than have it early and with printing errors..

I am particularly happy with the player boards, they are nice and thick, they are in fact board game boards.

The cards seam to be medium quality... perfectly serviceable, thick and nice.. not as nice as say FFG or MTG cards, but still higher quality than many games.

All in all the wait was killing me and like many I was getting a little snarky but now I have it I feel good and the product seams to be exactly what they promised.

Right.. I'm off to my mates house to play !!!

(I hope there are deck lists to make some quick starter deck ..I have a zillion cards now!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.