Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The official FAQ has been put in the files section addressing many, many questions. There are plans to update it regularly, so if some things aren't clear or people have other questions, post them and they'll get added

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Haesendonckx
Belgium
Antwerp - Schoten
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
see...here's the support...

Now yet wait for the game to arrive in Canada, Australia and Japan...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Explainit Derek
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doesn't it feel special to be last and pay first!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean johnson
United States
Edinburgh
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is very helpful. It is just a shame that such an extensive FAQ is needed just to clarify the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SeanXor wrote:
This is very helpful. It is just a shame that such an extensive FAQ is needed just to clarify the rulebook.

Well, to be fair, several of the questions are about specific cards and how they interact with other things. In any sort of complex card game you're going to have a lot of questions like that. I agree that a cleaner rulebook would have removed many of the questions that were asked.

I worked with Hobby World on this FAQ and helped them with the English portion of the document, and I can tell you from my experience that the language barrier is pretty challenging. At times I would have to send several emails about the same question just to assure that both parties understood what was being asked/answered...and I'm still not 100% sure on everything, sad to say.

I'm guessing the problem Hobby World encountered was finding someone who was both fluent in English and Russian AND new the game rules really well. Finding someone fluent in both languages probably wouldn't be that hard, but finding one that was a gamer who understood how important exact wording is in regards to a card game? Maybe not so easy. That's my guess anyway
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.