Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim P.
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"A Truth thats told with bad intent Beats all the Lies you can invent It is right it should be so Man was made for Joy & Woe And when this we rightly know Thro the World we safely go Joy & Woe are woven fine A Clothing for the soul divine ."
mbmb
Is there a GBoH title that focuses on King Xerces' efforts against Greece and the Spartans...such as a map that shows the incredible canal Xerces forces built? In other words, I am not just looking for thermopylae, but conflict of that time in that area.

-> DISCLAIMER: This is my initial attempt to get to know GBoH and eventually SPQR. If there is a fan site where I should look for these answers, a pointer please?

Much Thanks and Regards...

PS: Ernie Bradford's books are to blame for this impending exchange of my currency for games from this excellant series! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P.
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"A Truth thats told with bad intent Beats all the Lies you can invent It is right it should be so Man was made for Joy & Woe And when this we rightly know Thro the World we safely go Joy & Woe are woven fine A Clothing for the soul divine ."
mbmb
Thank you, Kevin. I'm all pre-ordered then. Hoplite in late March, they say!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
yep gunna be awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.