BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Have any one ever played this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Last
msg tools
mb
Hello,
I post my issue today asking your opinion about a game I have it in my country called (Leader) , I have read the rules which i find it good one , i hope to know your opinion about the game if you may read the rules , is it a copy of an other game or these is some thing new thing about it? , is there games similar to it ? , does it worth to buy it ? it cost (50 US Dollars)

Here is the link to rules
http://leadercardgame.com/engmanual

thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
While I haven't played it, it does look very interesting.

I couldn't find the price on the website, but $50 is a little pricey. I would think $30 would put it in the same range as games with similar components.

What country is this game from? The video seems to be from somewhere in the Middle East. If it is, it's the first game I've seen come out of this region.

Are there any english language reviews online I can read about this game? I would like to learn more about it.

I would encourage you to submit an entry here for "Leader" so we can all learn more about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kuwait ?

anyway, yeah, make an entry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Last
msg tools
mb
Yes the game sold in kuwait market , i didn't buy it yet , like you said i think it is pricy , i was hoping that someone can evaluate the game by reading the rules , especially the mechanism of the game .
Thanks for replies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
james0007 wrote:
Yes the game sold in kuwait market , i didn't buy it yet , like you said i think it is pricy , i was hoping that someone can evaluate the game by reading the rules , especially the mechanism of the game .
Thanks for replies

You should check online for reviews of the game. Kind of hard to evaluate a game without playing it. That's why I rely on reviews.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the design team Studio AIO; http://www.behance.net/gallery/Leader-Card-Game/10340459

also, another game; http://www.studioaio.com/store.php?id=8

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting links.

I wonder what else Studio AIO is working on.

No reviews online for "Leader". How odd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Booth
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The green army men on the action cards are funny. (in a good way)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.