David Villa
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have a Chinese-printed Character Pack (it says it on the back of the card box), I'd like to trade my U.S.-made one for it so I have all matching Chinese cards.

I have fallen victim to the mis-matched print runs without knowing the problem existed and now that I have a base set and Skinsaw Murders expansion pack which are the original Chinese-made versions, I have found that my Character Pack is a U.S.-printed version so it has slightly smaller cards and the colors of the card backs are lighter so it does not match the other cards.

At this point I do not plan on buying further expansions, so if you are eager to expand your game with all the new U.S. printed released expansions and will probably buy the second pruning of the base game with the corrected cards and rulebook when it comes out, you may want to swap your first print Chinese-made Character Pack for a U.S.-made one so all your future cards will match.

My Character Pack has been opened but not played, so the cards are still like new.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.