Mathieu Quimper
Canada
Fredericton
New-Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey!

I will be moving to Brooks in March and am wondering if there is any gamers out there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler McLaughlin
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
Talk
badge
Words
mbmbmbmbmb
I run a club in Medicine Hat about 45 minute away.

It's worth looking into.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kohlman
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a few teachers that game in the community. If you PM me, I can give you their names.

Medicine Hat is 1 hr away from Brooks too, not 45 minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathalie
Canada
Calgary, AB /
Dieppe, NB
flag msg tools
badge
“A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.” ― William G.T. Shedd
mbmbmbmbmb
mquimper wrote:
Hey!

I will be moving to Brooks in March and am wondering if there is any gamers out there?

Bienvenue a l'Ouest!
Send me a geek mail if you're coming through Calgary at some point - there's much gaming here (realizing of course that it's a little ways away)

And I think i've asked you this before... es-tu en parenté avec Christian? (J'ai gradue de MM en '96 moi aussi)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Dafoe
Canada
Devon
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmb
I would totally recommend the group in Medicine Hat, they are a great bunch. Make sure if you go to constantly make fun of serious train games. Everyone hates those there.

There is one place I always make sure to make it out to when I am back on weekends (i grew up in Brooks). A couple of my friends have started a group they are calling CHOP (Cool Hang Out Place). They started it after moving to brooks and finding it really hard to make friends. It is a great place to start getting to know people in the area. look it up at: www.facebook.com/brookschop. They may not just play games all the time, but they get their fair share to the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Quimper
Canada
Fredericton
New-Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Si c'est un Quimper on est parent c'est sûr mais le nom ne me dit rien... Moi je suis d'Edmundston originalement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Quimper
Canada
Fredericton
New-Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will definitely check out both groups, Medecine Hat is a bit out of my way but still not too far for a once in a while thing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Quimper
Canada
Fredericton
New-Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just bumping this thread, in case!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirza
Canada
Brooks
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Medicine Hat club is great I used to attend while I lived there. I'm in Brooks now and there's a couple of us that get some gaming in on the weekends. Drop me a line if you want to join in for a game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Tostowaryk
Canada
St Paul
Alberta
flag msg tools
Hey do you still board game on Brooks? Just moved here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.