1 Posts

Ra» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Company Game Night rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raman Ohri
United States
flag msg tools
Five player game. Only one had played before, and he only once.

I was a little slow on the uptake, but it didn't hurt me on the first epic as everyone scored very moderately.

For the second epic, some others picked up on the strategy of sitting on the bids and waiting till most of us had sort of cleared ourselves out of being able to bid. I completely wiffed the second epic and again scored very modestly, while some others were able to score pretty well.

I tried to use their strategy for the third epic (sit of the bidding till later on), but I ended up unable to get a civilization tile for that scoring round and the ra path filled up way too quickly for me to capitlize.

First place scored 32, second place 29, two at 23, and one at 19. Fun game...can definitely feel the Knizia in it, will play again. Also seems like one that will take a few plays to really get the tactics down.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.