United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter for the Factory-Made Decider Die for HISTORY MAKER BASEBALL has started. There is also an option for a 100 card color set of Hall of Fame players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Wilson
United States
Oceanside
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea to post here Judy, thanks!! I've put in my $$$, so happy to see Keith reach his goal in the first 24-hours. I'm hoping this spurs him to do more component improvement kick starters in the future!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a great idea for a great game. I will have my order in before midnight today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bedard
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So cool. I'd been wondering what I was going to do when those stickers finally wore off.

Backed this project instantly and can't wait for the All-star teams I'll be fielding with the 100 All-Time Greats set.

Here's the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1652616483/factory-made...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig McGlone
United States
Chillicothe
OH
flag msg tools
badge
Bring Back The Big Red Machine!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
RawDealDemo wrote:
So cool. I'd been wondering what I was going to do when those stickers finally wore off.

Backed this project instantly and can't wait for the All-star teams I'll be fielding with the 100 All-Time Greats set.

Here's the link: htwww.kickstarter.com/projects/1652616483/factory-made-decider..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">tps://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1652616483/factory-made-d...

Thanks for the link. It was off just a bit...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1652616483/factory-made...

This was on my shortlist of games to buy and this comes up. Awesome timing. Got my pledge in. Just have to wait 'til May.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay McSaros

Ohio
msg tools
Proudly backed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.