Popular Tags: [View All]
Migs
United States
Roanoke
VA
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello,

Its been a bit but there was one tile that single-handedly deterred me from playing this game again. I believe it was an ivory tile that would give the player that held is a ration every time a player traveled on a road.

Does anyone have clarity on this tile? Does it mean to say if the player travels his on road or is it really intended for all players?

Seems pretty broken either way you cut it.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tonixz wrote:
Hello,

Its been a bit but there was one tile that single-handedly deterred me from playing this game again. I believe it was an ivory tile that would give the player that held is a ration every time a player traveled on a road.

Does anyone have clarity on this tile? Does it mean to say if the player travels his on road or is it really intended for all players?

Seems pretty broken either way you cut it.

Thoughts?

You have grossly misread the tile. It says you get a ration each time an opponent moves a pathway, not moves along a pathway—big difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Migs
United States
Roanoke
VA
flag msg tools
mbmb
Wow!!! Thanks for the clarification on that one. I just couldn't wrap my head around how nuts that was. Thanks again my friend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.