Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
4 players: JOE, Rick, Dan, Jeff
Avg enjoyment rating: 8.00

Jeff had now arrived, so Verrator was chosen. Jeff's had this one for a while, but for one reason or another it's never hit our table as a group. I hadn't arrived yet, so I am using Rick's game notes. The problem is that I can not read his writing, so I am going to type letter by letter as best I can read this: "Start player is gy closl3t viraiom biyt Joe & Dan wine same gdai." Can anyone tell me what the heck that is supposed to mean? =) (Rick, I kid you not, I am bring the notes to the next session to prove it! =)

Scores: Dan 33, Rick 24, Jeff 15, Joe 2

Ratings: Dan 8, Rick 8, Jeff 8, Joe 8
Avg: 8.00

The game was unique, and one of those "best bang for your buck" kind of games. Sadly, the box has a bit bite out of it (thanks to Jeff's son) which seriously detracted from the aesthetic experience of the game, but apprently the game itself was outstanding which, judging by the ratings, more than made up for the box condition. The mechanics were appreciated the players despite the fact 3 of them hadn't played it before. Joe actually thinks it would be a 9, but it was his first game and so will stick with an 8 for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.