Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Cottrell
United States
Spring Hill
FL - Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA02L08T95...

$37.29 before shipping. Probably not a "hot deal" but it's a hot item. I shelled out $11 and change for shipping and consider it well spent with how hard it has been for me to get this item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet, I always like to buy board games at... Newegg???? surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
worshipsf wrote:

This is what I was thinking!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wtf, how the hell did you stumble on that OP?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way it is now OOS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cottrell
United States
Spring Hill
FL - Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I did a Google search for Jamaica board game, clicked shopping and saw it. I just received word that my order has processed and will ship in 1-2 days.

I would never have thought to even look at Newegg for anything other than PC parts, but I'll take this find gladly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah I even got video games from them, I saw they sold Talisman board game awhile back, prices weren't best out they were out of stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
This isn't a hot deal and in fact it's dead. Also should have been posted in "discussing retailers"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Nassau County
New York
flag msg tools
worshipsf wrote:

Why not? I've purchased small kitchen appliances from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derick Burkheart
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Appears to be 2 left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Couch
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just snagged one of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy mayfield
United States
Florence
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
I like being weird. Weird's all I've got. That and my sweet style.
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
This isn't a hot deal and in fact it's dead. Also should have been posted in "discussing retailers"

I disagree. People looking for Jamaica may not be subscribed to Discussing Retailers, but probably are subbed to this forum

With Jamaica between printings, any find like this is probably a better deal over paying $80.00 at Amazon.

The discussion of Newegg as a retailer is just a tangent off the main discussion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad R
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with this statement. Found this thread through the hot deals subscription. Now, a question might be, would it be beneficial to create game specific threads for alerts. As I am new to the site, I may not have found this yet as well. the function would be for, say, Jamaica pricing and availability thread for people interested in the game to follow specifically for that purpose instead of having to read through hot deals etc... to hopefully stumble upon a hot deal for their specific interest game.

Sorry as this is off topic but as Jamaica is a hot game right now, this might generate some conversation around such an idea for other and future games in similar situations. (LoW, Robinson Cruso, etc...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
hardcase wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

I disagree. People looking for Jamaica may not be subscribed to Discussing Retailers, but probably are subbed to this forum

With Jamaica between printings, any find like this is probably a better deal over paying $80.00 at Amazon.

The discussion of Newegg as a retailer is just a tangent off the main discussion.

Well a rep from Asmodee has already posted in the forums that they will continue to reprint this game so there isn't a need to worry. There will continue to be an influx of sites receiving their products from distributors so honestly it's not a hot deal, it's a restock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ellerbrock
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've recently bought hair gel from Newegg. Appears they are getting into the Amazon market of sell everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Hot Deals to Discussing Retailers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In stock at CSI now. $40.99 20+ copies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy mayfield
United States
Florence
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
I like being weird. Weird's all I've got. That and my sweet style.
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
hardcase wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

Well a rep from Asmodee has already posted in the forums that they will continue to reprint this game so there isn't a need to worry. There will continue to be an influx of sites receiving their products from distributors so honestly it's not a hot deal, it's a restock.

Ah, I didn't realize that. If that's the case, I agree, then - there's no need to post it in Hot Deals. I remembered it was a long time between printings a few years back and thought that had happened again.

Why the resurgence in popularity on this game all of the sudden?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cottrell
United States
Spring Hill
FL - Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This price was cheaper than the thread started for Jamaica at Cardhaus.. so why would this not be considered a hot deal if that one was? I wouldn't think it would make a difference where you could get the game so long as it was a good price. Judging by the price posted at Cardhaus and current Amazon prices it seemed like a good deal to me.

The conversation branching off about Newegg would be considered "discussing retailers" but that was not the subject matter of the post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.