Subject: Building Searching rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Quick question on building searching...

I assume that if you turn over a card with man holes that this is for normal spawning only and they don't come out as it's a building reveal rather the an end of phase.

Also, what about say Runners get an extra turn...

...is that one or two turns - I assume one ?

I assume that this can be ignored if again a building spawn with no runners in that building at the time of the turn card. Eg, the previous card was say walkers only ?

Many thanks for any clarification anyone can provide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
If you turn over a manhole card you spawn at the appropriate manholes even if you turned over the card for a room. And the runners' extra activation is a full activation, that is, 2 actions. So take care where you are standing when you open a door!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zombie57 wrote:
I assume that this can be ignored if again a building spawn with no runners in that building at the time of the turn card. Eg, the previous card was say walkers only ?

Extra activation cards apply to all the zombies of that type on the entire board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and any extra activations apply to all models of the indicated type on the board, not just those that spawned inside the building you opened.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Thank you all!!!

My game just got harder... ...and now I need to replay a certain map again as clearly I didn't finish it as we would have died.

My son is not going to be happy!!! shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.