Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
When did Captian R come out? Also Kaely the Nether Strider is available for pre order: http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/199501

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It came out on Soda Pops web store on 20th Dec 2013.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
051276 wrote:
It came out on Soda Pops web store on 20th Dec 2013.

Is he a limited item?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane York
United States
Woodbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
He is not limited, he is a regular release!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, just before Christmas. Even managed to get mine painted up not too long ago. Hmmmm, do I pre-order Kaelly or do I hope for a UK release?! I didn't think Captain R would get one so ended up spending £17 on it with delivery taxes but seen it for sale since in the UK for £10 - grrrr!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah, these aren't new. They've been up for pre-order for quite a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
Yeah, these aren't new. They've been up for pre-order for quite a while.

Captian R is sold out already. The other one is for pre-order

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bennett
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
You'll have to get them from SPM's webzone, bro.
http://sodapopminiatures.com/super-dungeon-explore/captain-r

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
philbuni wrote:
You'll have to get them from SPM's webzone, bro.
http://sodapopminiatures.com/super-dungeon-explore/captain-r

I nabbed one from CSI before they sold out. THe other one is available for pre-order. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bennett
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mini Market is selling them now, bought my second today. Let you know when it shows up!
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/spm210500.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
philbuni wrote:
Mini Market is selling them now, bought my second today. Let you know when it shows up!
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/spm210500.html

Is Kaely Limited or a promo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bennett
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I assume same as Vandella, Captain R, Nyan and Vulcanis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
philbuni wrote:
I assume same as Vandella, Captain R, Nyan and Vulcanis.

Nyan was advertised as a promo wasn't she or was that Candy/cola

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J F
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nyan Nyan was originally available as a limited advance release at GenCon, but was soon afterwards available as a regular item.

Candy & Cola are supposedly limited, but they have done several production runs of her and she comes back into stock from time to time. She's currently listed as a "Special Edition". I have seen Candy & Cola go for around $100 on eBay one time when she was out of stock... Cray-cray. Definitely don't pay over retail to get her.

- J

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
HunterZer0 wrote:
Nyan Nyan was originally available as a limited advance release at GenCon, but was soon afterwards available as a regular item.

Candy & Cola are supposedly limited, but they have done several production runs of her and she comes back into stock from time to time. She's currently listed as a "Special Edition". I have seen Candy & Cola go for around $100 on eBay one time when she was out of stock... Cray-cray. Definitely don't pay over retail to get her.

- J

Yeah, I just picked up C&C probably 2 weeks ago from soda pops website for ~$12

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deft Titan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Be careful.

I love miniature market, but they sometimes mark items "in stock" when they're expected to be shipped to them, but haven't received them.

I ordered my Herald mini boss through them, and it took months longer than other sites. Also, if you have anything else in the order, the whole order will be held up until all pieces are available.

The guys that run the shop are very responsive and great to work with. I'd email them to be sure it's actually in stock, and not just expected to be in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DeftTitan wrote:
Be careful.

I love miniature market, but they sometimes mark items "in stock" when they're expected to be shipped to them, but haven't received them.

I ordered my Herald mini boss through them, and it took months longer than other sites. Also, if you have anything else in the order, the whole order will be held up until all pieces are available.

The guys that run the shop are very responsive and great to work with. I'd email them to be sure it's actually in stock, and not just expected to be in stock.

Especially since CSI still shows this as a pre-order

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bennett
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
They posted a face book page of the figure unboxed. Miniature Market is a site, it's been around. We're getting this figure one way or the other, worst case I can complain get my money back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now to order from America again or hold out to see if any UK stockists are going to get them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deft Titan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I talked to Miniature Market today. They do indeed have Kaelly Netherstrider in stock. Exclusively it seems, as Kaelly's not up for sale at CMON or SPM. **Though they are in the midst of moving their store and have announced potential shipping delays up to 5 days**

I ordered one. I've used MM before for many things, and so long as they have the items in stock, they've been fantastic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DeftTitan wrote:
I talked to Miniature Market today. They do indeed have Kaelly Netherstrider in stock. Exclusively it seems, as Kaelly's not up for sale at CMON or SPM. **Though they are in the midst of moving their store and have announced potential shipping delays up to 5 days**

I ordered one. I've used MM before for many things, and so long as they have the items in stock, they've been fantastic.

She's available for pre order elsewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bennett
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
DeftTitan wrote:

I'm happy to get more confirmation, but I was pretty sure they had them in stock. It's pretty impossible to fake a cell photo on Facebook. I've just never ordered from MM before, I nearly did when I though about getting into Krosmaster, since they had a great deal back then.

Considering I expected to wait until well after the KS was announced for FK, I'm stoked to be getting it early at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.