Bryce Lynch
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
Welcome to the PLEASUREDOME
badge
I'm digging through user lists looking at games for trade, looking for someone with the three Frag expansions I want.

I came across one guy that had an AWESOME list of games. I mean every one was almost a 10 in my opinion. I was like "Damn! That guys got good taste!"

Then I looked up to see who it was. It was my list.

heh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eh... I looked at his list and he doesn't have very good taste at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Lynch
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
ikr?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jurney
United States
Tooele
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I clicked on this fully expecting to see a mention of me on here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beau Bocephus Blasterfire
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jurney85 wrote:
I clicked on this fully expecting to see a mention of me on here.

I like your list better than his, but it should be noted that you also have a lot more games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris SC

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
a self-loving heroscape, cosmic, and shadow hunters fan sounds like my kinda person.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Carter
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tales of the Arabian Nights a 10 and DungeonQuest a 9? gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Lynch
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mlcarter815 wrote:
Tales of the Arabian Nights a 10 and DungeonQuest a 9? gulp

I know! I DID say that the dudes collection was A W E S O M E!

It's too bad he recently removed his 1's for Le Havre, Puerto Rico, Princes of Florence, etc. "Defies definition of a game" indeed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrés Santiago Pérez-Bergquist
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's like when I'm reading a thread and find a post that I think is full of brilliant, insightful commentary and I go to thumb it, and I realize it's something I posted a decade ago. (Which is, admittedly, better than coming to the same realization after wondering "Who is this clueless jerk?")
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny S
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
Blades in the Dark by John Harper - twitter.com/john_harper
badge
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -CS Lewis
mbmbmbmbmb
Santiago wrote:
It's like when I'm reading a thread and find a post that I think is full of brilliant, insightful commentary and I go to thumb it, and I realize it's something I posted a decade ago. (Which is, admittedly, better than coming to the same realization after wondering "Who is this clueless jerk?")

Haha, I had this experience one day - was super-tired, spacing out, find myself reading the titles on a bookshelf and thinking, "Dang, these are all super-interesting, I should meet this guy!"

...yes it was my bookshelf in my apartment. Ugh. blush surprise

But as you say Santiago, it's better than the opposite extreme of "this guy's an idiot!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did a search for a rules question once, and found the perfect thread with the question which was asking exactly what I wanted to know... And it turned out to be a question I had posted a while back. So not only did I get the rule wrong in the first place... I forgot the correct rule, started getting it wrong again, and forgot I had ever asked the question before. Yes... I'm that smart.

You know you have a rules problem when...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pas L
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Nothing will come of nothing.
badge
Speak again.
mbmbmbmbmb
psytrooper wrote:
Santiago wrote:

Haha, I had this experience one day - was super-tired, spacing out, find myself reading the titles on a bookshelf and thinking, "Dang, these are all super-interesting, I should meet this guy!"

...yes it was my bookshelf in my apartment. Ugh. blush surprise

But as you say Santiago, it's better than the opposite extreme of "this guy's an idiot!"

And yet at the same time it's very much a case of 'this guy is an idiot'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Wong
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
I tried to do the same with my list of games, and all I realised is that I should clean out my closet again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.