Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, just received my game. I am very very happy I got this. I am glad they did a reprint of this game. So, for that I am very thankful. The delays were unfortunate but I had plenty of games to keep me busy.

Then when Worthington Games said they were throwing in free card sleeves, I was like, okay, cool, a nice gesture for all the delays we suffered. So I opened my box and went to sleeve my cards, the free card sleeves are WAY TOO BIG for the cards privided in the game. I got the Ultra Pro 2 5/8 x 3 5/8 card sleeves (not sure if those were the size everyone else got) but the cards for the game actually fit in the 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 sleeves. Again, no huge deal, I had some Mayday penny sleeves (the 56mm x 87mm ones) that fit just right.

Worthington Games I thank you for the Ultra Pro Card Sleeves that I will certainly use to sleeve one of the other games in my collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nik Knight
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Oh, Worthington Games You Make Me Laugh...
Can't wait for my copy to arrive. Nice of them to send the sleeves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
badge
Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Oh, Worthington Games You Make Me Laugh...
My copy arrived today. Same situation here regarding the sleeves.

Happy to have the game though! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Finch
United States
Pearl River
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe the sleeves are the right size and the cards were supposed to be larger and were mis cut at printer

:-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Sandifer
United States
Lutherville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards have gotten smaller, no?

For the 1st edition, the 56 mm x 87 mm sleeves ("standard American") fit just right.

For the 2nd edition, the cards are shorter, so there's a fair amount of extra "sleeve" at the top.

I don't really care. I'm just naturally concerned that my hands appear to be growing larger over time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.