Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(1) Imagine the following case: It's your turn, you played the paddle card "4" and your canoe is one river disc away from a discovery place.

Am I right, that you cannot move one river disc further, load a gem from the discovery place and skip the last "movement point", because you must use up all "movement points" and you cannot load inmidst your move?

(2) If I have BOTH canoes at the docks, I am nevertheless allowed to play the cloud card, right? I ask because of the rule, that you always have to put at least one canoe into play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hermjard wrote:
(1) Imagine the following case: It's your turn, you played the paddle card "4" and your canoe is one river disc away from a discovery place.

Am I right, that you cannot move one river disc further, load a gem from the discovery place and skip the last "movement point", because you must use up all "movement points" and you cannot load inmidst your move?

Correct. You must use all your movement points, and loading gems must occur at the beginning or end of your move, but cannot split up movement of your canoe on the water.

Hermjard wrote:

(2) If I have BOTH canoes at the docks, I am nevertheless allowed to play the cloud card, right? I ask because of the rule, that you always have to put at least one canoe into play.

Not sure of this one. I'd allow it. After all, by not putting a canoe in the water, you're really only hurting yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve N
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the rules really say that you must put a canoe into play? What about if the cloud card is all that you have left and both your canoes are on land?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Collins
United Kingdom
SIDMOUTH
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My notes say, "If both canoes are docked, you may only move one canoe, and are required to when playing a number card."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.