41 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Tomb Raider Collectible Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Tomb Raider CCG Big Guns Boosters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike P
msg tools
Hey fellow Tomb Raiders, I have recently purchased 2 booster boxes from the Big Guns expansion of the tomb raider ccg. I have opened one lot and sorted out which cards are needed for my set. Was just wondering what the value of the still sealed second booster box would be roughly (none on amazon/ebay to compare), any ideas? Tempted to sell it if value is high enough. Also I now have a load of spares from the big guns set (mostly commons and uncommons) if anyone is interested. I'm happy to send them to someone if they will pay postage as they are no use to me (I'm a UK resident by the way). Feel free to ask about specific cards.
Hope to hear from someone,
Many thanks,
Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple of full sets recently sold on eBay for over £100. Well over, I think, more like £140.

I'll happily take any spares

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike P
msg tools
Really? That much? Kinda wish I hadn't opened the other one now... They only cost me $25 from the US. Plus they are smaller than the booster boxes from 1st and 2nd sets (only 24 boosters in it). Any particular cards you're after? I can send them up to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have none of the Big Guns cards at all, I'll take any that are going.

Not paying £100 for them, mind you...

p.s. there's a full set on eBay for £100 right now, but another incomplete set currently for far less, only $20...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bird
Australia
CURRAMBINE
W.A.
flag msg tools
14,100+ Profile Views and counting!
badge
Want Geekgold? Visit my profile!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested to see a list of what cards you are willing tonpart with as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike P
msg tools
I have agreed on a price for the spares I had, sorry. However I've still got the sealed big guns booster box, is that something you would be interested in buying and if so what would you offer? Obviously postage would be a bit to send over to you. Got a fair bit of demand for it, didn't think they were that popular.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cwikla

Burbank
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Wow - where did you buy these from? Lucky find!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bird
Australia
CURRAMBINE
W.A.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
guestgecko wrote:
I have agreed on a price for the spares I had, sorry. However I've still got the sealed big guns booster box, is that something you would be interested in buying and if so what would you offer? Obviously postage would be a bit to send over to you. Got a fair bit of demand for it, didn't think they were that popular.

I have a supplier I'm already dealing with for a few booster boxes of Big Guns, was more uust interested in some just-in-case commons/uncommons.

Thanks anyways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike P
msg tools
Was someone on ebay selling a couple of singles I asked if they had any boxes and surprisingly they did and were happy to post to UK. Always worth asking by the looks of it. Only down-side was the cost of customs vat I had to pay. Still unopened and torn about what to do... sell or open for personal collection?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bird
Australia
CURRAMBINE
W.A.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
guestgecko wrote:
Was someone on ebay selling a couple of singles I asked if they had any boxes and surprisingly they did and were happy to post to UK. Always worth asking by the looks of it. Only down-side was the cost of customs vat I had to pay. Still unopened and torn about what to do... sell or open for personal collection?

Honestly, if you are going to play the game at all you are going to want to open them. This is meant to be the "cream of the crop", so to speak.

If you have tried the game and it wasn't really your cup of tea, by all means sell them on. The few of us that lurk the Tomb Raider CCG board are the ones that will see the true value of the boxes.

If you do part ways I'd be intrigued to hear your shipping cost to here in Australia. May just end up cheaper than my alternative option elsewhere
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike P
msg tools
I will check to find out how much it would be to ship to Aus, not sure what costs might be incurred by vat etc (I was stung for £15 when it arrived in UK). I like the game and have played it before but times are hard at the moment (don't we all know it?) so selling may be necessary. I know this is highly unlikely but I would def be interested in trading the booster box to anyone that has the foil chase cards from the war of amazon rage ccg, seems to be a lot of Aus sellers with them on ebay, maybe rage was more common as a ccg over there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bird
Australia
CURRAMBINE
W.A.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it was just more popular. We had alot of love from White Wolf once upon a time. I only have stuff from Limited & The Wyrm - but give me numbers and I'll check with my friends who also play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike P
msg tools
It's just three cards really, 'Sept of Gold', "El Dorado' and "Dorado Realm'. They are part of a set of 5 uber rare cards and if your friends have them they would probably want a lot for them. There's a couple on ebay now for £50 each and that will probably double by the time they finish. If they do have them I would be very interested in a trade/part exchange, cheers for checking. Such a shame when great ccg's go under, think computer games helped kill white wolf unfortunately...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bird
Australia
CURRAMBINE
W.A.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
guestgecko wrote:
It's just three cards really, 'Sept of Gold', "El Dorado' and "Dorado Realm'. They are part of a set of 5 uber rare cards and if your friends have them they would probably want a lot for them. There's a couple on ebay now for £50 each and that will probably double by the time they finish. If they do have them I would be very interested in a trade/part exchange, cheers for checking. Such a shame when great ccg's go under, think computer games helped kill white wolf unfortunately...

If time happens to slip away on this, just send me a geekmail It may take me a couple of weeks to do the run around with my friends who play and for them to dig out their collections. I have access to Rage Across Las Vegas stuff as well if you are interested.

In the meantime, will see who (if anyone) has the three shinies you are after

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike P
msg tools
Hey again, I ended up opening the booster box and now have a lot of spares. Are there any in particular from big guns you're after? I am happy to post to you and a few cards shouldn't be very expensive. I am going to put a bulk lot on ebay in a couple of days so let me know what you want soonish so I can separate them and ebay the rest. Thanks, Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bannister
msg tools
Hey, I am a collector now of these. I have no big guns cards, do you have any left or spare? Or can you get hold of any more boxes? I live in England. Thank you for your time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
laughgasm wrote:
Hey, I am a collector now of these. I have no big guns cards, do you have any left or spare? Or can you get hold of any more boxes? I live in England. Thank you for your time!

I was tempted to ask this too, but guestgecko said he was going to put them on eBay, so I assumed that's just what he did.

If you do find a stock of them somewhere, please let me know too and don't hog them all to yourself!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A load of BG cards were on ebay a few weeks ago but they soon went out of my price range. If I see any I'll post the links to them if any more appear. But you'll have to fight me for them. arrrh I'm very short on BG cards too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian O'Hara
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mike,

I am sure I am a little late. I would be interested in a set of the big guns locations and any raider cards. Willing to pay postage and a few bucks or pounds.

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
littlebuddha wrote:
Hi Mike,

I am sure I am a little late. I would be interested in a set of the big guns locations and any raider cards. Willing to pay postage and a few bucks or pounds.

Brian

Join the queue my friend!

I think it's pretty safe to say he doesn't have them anymore though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Butler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
D'oh! Can't believe I missed this discussion/potential auction >.< .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
James, if you are desperate to discuss TRCCG auctions whistle there is one BG card for sale on ebay UK.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351100279505?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

It has dropped £1 since it was last posted up. Still too dear for me as I already have a copy of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Butler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, I have *most* of a Big Guns set (including that one) - but thanks for the link...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clockpunk wrote:
Oh, I have *most* of a Big Guns set (including that one) - but thanks for the link...

You're lucky then. I only have 5 cards from Big Guns... blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bannister
msg tools
Clockpunk wrote:

Hey guys, I currently have a booster box of 24 Big Guns packs coming in, so I am going to have a lot of spars coming in I think as I already have quite a lot of the Big Guns cards. SO I was wondering if any of your peeps would be up for a trade so I can get hold of possibly the 4 Slippery When Wet cards and promo's I need which are...

212, 214, 215, 217, 220, 221, 223, 224, 225

S109, S123, S137, S138, S207

I will update with what Big Guns I am looking for once the package arrives.

Let me know what you think guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.