Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Complete beginner here...

1. I'm confused about when to turn Rarity over. Is "this card's Problem" the problem card from my deck (as opposed to the one from my opponent's) or is it the one to which Rarity has moved?
http://ponyhead.com/img/cards/BaseSet_005.jpg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Fox
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's whichever of the two problems that are currently in play. She's a very useful Mane to use as you can often flip her on your second turn - put her at a low-value problem, score the 1 bonus point for solving it first plus the 1 for actually doing it and you've met her requirement! I think that's why she's proven so popular with a lot of players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viking Erik

New Jersey
msg tools
"This card's problem" is the problem Rarity is at. It does not refer to the problem owned by Rarity's owner (though of course the two references can be the same.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor H
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Every time this thread has "popped" in my subscriptions I read it as someone is swearing over Rarity, PC swearing but still, and then I read the thread and goes: Ohh, of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Rabinowitz
United States
Columbia
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a "Flipping RD" thread a while back that had me thinking the same thing. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.