5 Posts

Kemet» Forums » Rules

Subject: color goes to which character? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris lee
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the color of character to the particular egyptian god matter? i read somewhere the cat god's soldiers have claws? i see color coding with the battle cards but not the main god/action card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Hub
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you mean by "matter"? It certainly does not matter for gameplay. Some of the miniatures have indeed claws and could rather be attributed to the cat god (excuse my little knowledge of names of Egyptian gods), others look more bird-like. In my version of the game, not all units of a certain color have necessarily the same model (i.e. there are "cat soldiers" in different colors). So play the way it is most fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kostas K.
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sculpts matter, not colors.

See below for the sculpt-god matching from another thread:

arnaud4matagot wrote:
Hello,

Most Egyptian Gods are associated with a creature; here is the correspondance we made.

GOD(DESS) / CREATURE / SOLDIER
Bastet / Cat or Lion / Claws
Anubis / Jackal / Schield and sword
Horus / Hawk / Schield and Lance
Sobek / Crocodile / Lance
Ouadjet / Snake / Pair of knives

Colors as explained are changing from one set to another.

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris lee
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Is there was something in-game to let me know which sculpt to which god?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jakusotsu
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just matching the character portrait on your player board roughly to how the sculpts of the army pieces look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.