Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Willow Pearson
England
Leicester
flag msg tools
Never drop a crate!
mbmbmbmbmb
So a while back I bit the bullet and ordered WiF (DX version no less), and it arrived this morning.

Just tried to do a quick inventory and I'm getting a little confused as it's literally the parts from expansions alongside the base game:

- All countersheets are present as per the Excel file on the ADG site.
- 1 rulebook, one scenariobook, 2d10.
- The big 4 maps, plus Africa & Scandinavia.
- The ziplock card for ShipsIF, with a taskforce chart printed on the reverse.
- The ziplock card for the DX upgrade kit, with a TEC printed on the back.
- 2 Laminated US Entry/Weather tables, backprinted with combat tables.
- Production circle backprinted with SoP.
- Starter kit ziplock card backprinted with Americas map.

So according to the file I'm missing 1 combat charts and 3 Built charts. Does that mean the chart printed on the back of the rulebook? I'm trying to work out if I actually am missing something or there's components doing double-duty I hadn't noticed.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember right, there is a 2d10 optional combat chart printed on the back page of the rules.

I'm not sure what you mean by "built charts". You have the two laminated fold-out charts which are the main charts, and you have the production circle. What file are you referring to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willow Pearson
England
Leicester
flag msg tools
Never drop a crate!
mbmbmbmbmb
On further inspection of the rules, I found a couple of sheets that basically just give a year and space to keep a log of builds, guess that's them. Was just trying to match names from the back of the box up to components, which can be pretty hard when you don't know the system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There's definitely a lot of components, and it's certianly a bit likely to be confusing if you're not sure what to check for. It sounds like you have everything though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.