Popular Tags: [View All]
Rya Rich
United States
Indianapolis
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With the 4 basic scenarios and 100's of Hero/Villain combos in this game it has immense amounts of replay ability. I've tested/watched several (5+) times and told the designers I wanted to play until I had played EVERY hero combo...
Sadly I could play a 1000 times and that would not happen
Yet I want more combos!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Schiavo
United States
Frederick
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Using just the base game, no expansions, no stretch goals, there are 5,879,265,638,400 different possible five player hero groups. That isn't even counting scenarios or villains.

680,814,075,110,400 different possible five player hero groups using base game and currently unlocked stretch goals and promotions.

For what it's worth, if you only care about which hero you play, you only need to play 1054 times before you have to mix in Extra, Extra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rya Rich
United States
Indianapolis
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
crinaya wrote:
Using just the base game, no expansions, no stretch goals, there are 5,879,265,638,400 different possible five player hero groups. That isn't even counting scenarios or villains.

680,814,075,110,400 different possible five player hero groups using base game and currently unlocked stretch goals and promotions.

For what it's worth, if you only care about which hero you play, you only need to play 1054 times before you have to mix in Extra, Extra.

I was never that good with math, I can't even go beyond 3.14 with Pi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Schiavo
United States
Frederick
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
malice93 wrote:
crinaya wrote:

I was never that good with math, I can't even go beyond 3.14 with Pi

3.1415926 is off the top of my head, but you're looking at such small variance at that point that I wouldn't worry about it.

Unless you're pi-Man and that's your catchphrase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dieckmann
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL Pi man, I sense a use for blank card
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.