Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Boadilla del Monte
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the minis in this game compatible in size with Super Dungeon Explore heroes or monsters?

Will there be stats for SDE too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they have only released the base size. The bases for the Arcadia Quest heroes and smaller monsters are 25mm. The larger bases for the bigger monsters are 39mm. That should hopefully give you an idea of how big they are.

Neither CMON or SPM have said anything about stats for AQ minis in SDE. I'm guessing you will see fan conversions instead of official stats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Boadilla del Monte
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

to me this can be a driver to get in. I hope they clarify this as soon as posible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Marti
Switzerland
Riedholz
Solothurn
flag msg tools
Super Trooper, I said!
badge
Waaagh
mbmbmbmbmb
All this about SDE and AQ for me is like demanding Mantic to provide Blood Bowl stats for their Dreadball teams.

By now it seems that Soda Pop Miniatures and CMON have split. CMON is doing AQ now, while SPM is rushing SDE V2.0 to Kickstarter it seems.

At this point I am absolutely sure, there will be "crossover"-material created by fans, but nothing official.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronin 4life
United States
flag msg tools
How big are SDE Bases and stuff again?
blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CMON posted an image of the AQ minis for scale purposes:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.