Popular Tags: [View All]
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just in case this news has been lost in the other posts, Mateusz has put up a gameplay videos which looks really aces. You can see it on the main KS page here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/223990682/the-convicted...

Also, a new optional addon has been, er, added. Soldier Meeples(!) to replace the 180 cubes. That's one hundred and eighty custom meeples. One hundred. And eighty. 180. Quite a few then!

I'd put up a picture, but I'm useless, so you can see them on the same KS page.

Current KS status is about 150% FUNDED, with four stretch goals reached:
1. Unique Blessing markers
2. All wooden tokens
3. Additional hero: Murderer
4. Additional hero: Counterfeiter

Next stretch goal, new Tech card "Discipline" unlocked in about $1,450...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Albricht
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
We also added this gameplay video on BGG:
http://boardgamegeek.com/video/41304/the-convicted/gameplay-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Molenda
Poland
flag msg tools
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/001/686/864/7166122a80cf...

Meeples are awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Garcia Ballester
France
Grenoble
flag msg tools
badge
Across Space and Time
mbmbmbmbmb
Glorro wrote:

But so expensive
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
P.s. It's EU Friendly!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
giga wrote:
Glorro wrote:

But so expensive

It's 180 meeples! Of multiple types (is it 9?). They're never going to be cheap. Yes they look
VERY cool, but aren't necessary.

There is a cheaper option whereby you get 30 Meeples (I think) so you can use one as a marker and then cubes for any additional troops. Kindof like a leader and then basic troops. That's probably what I'll do. Although I'm still undecided if I'll just go whole-hog and get the lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ST Nieuwoudt
South Africa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The meeples are awesome indeed. I wish that I could get the whole lot (or even the small pack) but my budget is a bit too tight at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is an easy pass for me. Considering how many cubes are on the board at any given time, having to deal with meeples would be a pain in the caboose.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Teamski wrote:
This is an easy pass for me. Considering how many cubes are on the board at any given time, having to deal with meeples would be a pain in the caboose.

The meeples are add-ons. You can have your cubes. Personally, I like fancier components and would prefer the game with meeples, but the price for the meeples alone is $99! That is a reason for me to pass on this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Albricht
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
GSReis wrote:
Teamski wrote:

The meeples are add-ons. You can have your cubes. Personally, I like fancier components and would prefer the game with meeples, but the price for the meeples alone is $99! That is a reason for me to pass on this game.

Exactly, the meeples are add-on. The standard version of the game has wooden cubes in 9 colors and 2 sizes. Like Stronghold, God's Playground and the others. We aren't FFG with 50k copy of the game with bucket full of minis or meeples. For us wooden cubes are the best possible solution for reasonable price. But we understand, that there are some people, who want to have the better version and the higher price isn't problem for them, so we added this possibility.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mateusz, you may want to change the images on the main page to be clear on what backers are getting, specially in the 180 pack. It appears that it is 180 meeples of one chosen type, not 30 of each like the update says.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Albricht
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Thx, I fixed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Raskow
United States
Fort Myers Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This gameplay video sold me on the game. Good job. Love the concept and it looks like great fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.