Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Day
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The copy I ordered from Amazon arrived and it looks like it is a French version. Does anyone know if English rules and pirate biographies are included in this? This is going to be a gift so I don't want to open it. I know the game is icon illustrated but want to know if I need to print the English rules out for the recipient.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW, the North American version has separate rules in like 6 languages. Maybe it's the same globally.

There is no text in the game, so I would say don't worry about it. If they tell you there are no English rules in the game, it's easy enough to point them to rules online (in my public rules repo, for example, see my profile).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dev Davis
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Confirmed that the GameWorks verion of the game comes with six separate rules sheets including one in English. I just opened my copy this weekend, like you, I ordered from Amazon and got GameWorks instead of Asmodee.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.