flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Date: Saturday March 22, 2014

Location: Gamers Alley and Video, 10H Main Boulevard, Sherwood Park, Alberta
(780) 449-4267

Tournament Details

-Registration starts at 10 am
-Tournament starts at 10:30 am sharp
-No Entry Fee (however a $2 game day fee is required)
-Three to Five Swiss Rounds
-Maximum 16 participants
-Pre Register to reserve your spot

-Contact Matt (Store Manager) with your name, email address to pre-register. matt@gamersalley.ca

- Players can contact me on Geekmail for more info or go to the store facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gamers-Alley-and-Video/232844...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Keys
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Interrupt.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of curiosity, why is this limited to 16 participants? The store championship kits are intended for 32 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JPG
Canada
Sherwood Park
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

It's not a store championship, just a store tournament. We do not have a prize pack, hence the reason there is no entry fee (except the $2 store game fee).

This is the first Netrunner tournament I have organized and the store has limited space/time, so I wanted to limit the participants.

If we get a respectable turnout, I should be able to convince the store manager to host a bigger event, with prizes, FFG prize kits, perhaps store credit, etc.

I don't know much about the Edmonton area Netrunner community so I am starting slow. I hope to eventually have a league and regular tournaments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.