Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shane Charleson
Australia
Broadbeach
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now, I understand that the 1910 expansion has cards for both it and the core USA set in "normal" size, but I was wondering if there has ever been a release of the 1910 in "Hobbit" sized cards (my preferable size for the game)?

And if this question has been asked and answered before, I apologise - feel free to link me to that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TtR is the only way to get the smaller sized cards. I don't believe they sell that on its own since they have people buy 1910 if they want a replacement without the board and the rest of the game.

Worst comes to worst, AFAIK, it shouldn't be that expensive to print up your own.

Some like larger for shuffling, but there are some who horde train cards, or otherwise have low table space that smaller cards help. Then the Dticks are smaller, but the bias is, for Americans, they should be more familiar with where things are here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Silingiewicz
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Can anyone post actual size of cards from original TTR and 1910 expansion? I want to refresh my european version but card set for that is in backorder. Only set avaiable is US, but according to days of wonder site - cards are "smaller than in 1910 expansion". I can't find anywhere what 'smaller' means so I'm looking for exact width and length.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.