Subject: Zombicide app update? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody know if there are any plans To update the iOS app with the Survivors and weapons from the expansions?
I really like using the app - it's simple to use and makes tracking multiple Survivors a breeze!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniele Passamonti
Italy
Pordenone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope it too...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
they have been saying they would for a while with nothing yet.. all we can do is wait..

Ive developed this if your interested.. its not quite exactly the same, but if youre looking for something it might hold ya over until the app is updated
http://www.telnets.org/zombicide/master/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Telnets wrote:
they have been saying they would for a while with nothing yet.. all we can do is wait..

Ive developed this if your interested.. its not quite exactly the same, but if youre looking for something it might hold ya over until the app is updated
http://www.telnets.org/zombicide/master/

That's really cool - thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Masson
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Telnets that is brilliant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks! I know enough html to hack this together, and it works on my tablet so its been a nice little page to use when im out gaming

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice. If you take requests, adding a survivor name selector to the top of each tab next to "survivor #" would be a great addition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks!,
The name is customizable (its a text box so you can delete whats there and enter your own name in it), which makes putting a drop down list not really feesable. Its more or less tailored for people who want to use thier own custom charachters, AND, because GG releases so many friggan heros, i wasnt wanting to update the thing weekly

feel free to just type in the name however of the survivor your playing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
Doh! I should have tried that. Thanks for letting me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Leslie
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going back to the original question, I have a feeling that they're going to make getting the updated Zombicide App out even sooner a priority so that they can point to that good news and another solution to get ahead of complaints around the most recent batch of promo figures not having numbers on their experience trackers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadges by request, geekmail me for details!
mb
Coyotenomad wrote:
Going back to the original question, I have a feeling that they're going to make getting the updated Zombicide App out even sooner a priority so that they can point to that good news and another solution to get ahead of complaints around the most recent batch of promo figures not having numbers on their experience trackers.

Maybe. Although given their "we have your money so basically we don't care" attitude over the experience tracker issue, maybe they'll carry on taking their sweet ol' time. After all, faster in development terms either means more buggy or more expensive, and they've already shown they're not willing to spend money to fix the issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.