Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael McFall
United States
Fort Hood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So... the new books are published and they have flaws.

I already know about the one page missing mid-turn numbers.

What I want to know is, was the same mistake with the mixed up tails repeated as in the original.

What I am talking about for those who do not know; in the original books, the tail views got mixed up. So if you were flying the Camel, when you looked back at your tail you saw the tail of a Fokker Dr1. The same thing went for the other plane.

Is it still that way?

I wonder if it is possible for these books to ever be published without fundamental flaws?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Cooper
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know of any tail views being mixed up except for the well known flaw in the first Gameshop edition where they switched planes on one page - it was a tail view if I recall correctly.

[edit] Actually, now you mention it - I just checked - you're right! The tail views are mixed up. Never noticed that before!

The Flying Buffalo edition does have the same flaw! It also has a page in the Allies book where all the maneuver page numbers are missing (as you mentioned), and then the massive flaw where ALL the pages in the Allies book have the page number close to the spine instead of close to the outside edge where it should be. As Comic Book Guy would say: "Biggest... misprint... ever!"

It does seem like this series is cursed for an eternity of quality control issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.