Subject: Khpoesh of the Abyss versus Invulnerability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Morrow
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
Khopesh has the following action as an attachment: Choose a character. That character and attached character each take one wound. If I put this attachment on a a character that has invulnerability, do I still get to wound another character and not take any wounds on the attached character?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
You cannot trigger khopesh on a character with invulnerability as one of the requirements cannot be met.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taking a wound on the wielder is part of the cost of the ability. If you can't pay the cost, you can't use the ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All of which is to say: The optimal host for Kophesh is not one with invulnerability, but one with loads of native toughness. The Thing from the Shore can Kophesh till the cows come home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.