Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just brought game and cannot see anywhere about number of scouts available at start. I have assumed you start with all 3, else if you are unlucky with the dice you have no re-rolls which can really spoil your day on turn 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Print out and follow this player aid. It answers all:

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/76739/flatten-the-learning...

I mean, yes, I could answer your question but you'll probably have more. This should answer 99% of them

Enjoy the game, it's awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I had already downloaded this but other than buying scouts later on I still cannot see how many you start with. If it is none Napoleon was not doing his job right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Been awhile since I pulled out the game. Is it scenario specific.... ie it's written on each board?

*edit* just checked, it's not. Dammit, you're making me pull out my copy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok, I think that you never start with a scout. You can get them through resupply or fog of war rolls, from what I saw. May be wrong.... but the scouts are tenuous and come and go quickly in this game, very different from the ones in TAL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.