Popular Tags: [View All]
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got around to working on some of the Camp Grizzly images & such. Here is a custom Councilor I worked up real quick once I got a blank template worked up:

There were 2 reasons I did him: there are no football jocks in the game (yet), & I was looking for an excuse to add a d12 to the game so that there are a full set of polyhedral dice. laugh

This way with a d10 weapon like the chainsaw, he can bump it to a d12.

If anyone else does any others, feel free to add them. I'm going to add the blank template to my gallery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice work, good to see some homebrew stuff coming out before the game has even officially launched!

I have downloaded and will keep in readiness, but I kind of suspect that with all the expansions coming my way, I won't need any extras for a while!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it's not really out of a NEED for more per se, just more of a desire for a certain character type.

Stereotypes are very important to the flavor of this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool card and I like the Archies art.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rccoll wrote:
Cool card and I like the Archies art.

Only cartoon art/football jock I could think of. Originally I was just going to borrow the art & name the character "Ox". Can't say I'm not somewhat tempted to do the whole Riverdale gang now though. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jtop
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Great work! I really love that dice bump ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Although, I think the Likes to Fight was supposed to be that he only panics if NOT armed. It seems if he isn't armed and doesn't panic there could be an endless loop where neither he nor Otis could do anything to each other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ruthus wrote:
Great work! I really love that dice bump ability.

Thank you! I hearby give full release for Ameritrash Games to use as they see fit if they ever want to use it in any official release.

rccoll wrote:
Although, I think the Likes to Fight was supposed to be that he only panics if NOT armed. It seems if he isn't armed and doesn't panic there could be an endless loop where neither he nor Otis could do anything to each other.

Maybe I should have put a couple of commas in there: "May only Panic, if armed, on a 5-6 on 1d6". Or maybe rephrased. "When armed may only Panic on a 5-6 on 1d6."

The intent being if unarmed he Panics as normal. If armed, there's a good chance that he WON'T Panic & may get stuck in a loop of fighting Otis until Otis is defeated or he is dead.

That dice bump ability comes at a cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jtop
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You could try:

LOVES TO FIGHT
If Moose looses a fight while equipped, roll 1d6:
1-4 - Receive damage and fight again.
5-6 - Panic as normal.

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ruthus wrote:
You could try:

LOVES TO FIGHT
If Moose looses a fight while equipped, roll 1d6:
1-4 - Receive damage and fight again.
5-6 - Panic as normal.

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood!"

Nice, simple, & succinct. Why must I do things the hard way? laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Spas
United States
Rescue
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyway you can upload that card file here, so we can bang out our own counselors?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dvader2981 wrote:
Anyway you can upload that card file here, so we can bang out our own counselors?

Thanks!

I can if you like. If you go to my Gallery there is a blank one in there that you can right click on & "save image" until I get home & U/L to the Files section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Lamp
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Woah, how crazy! I've been planning on designing my own custom councilor (a football jock, no less) for a few months now. Great minds think alike, it seems!

I especially love his dice bump ability, and I agree with jtop's 'loves to fight' suggestion. Nice work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So since I'm going to print out the play test versions of the other councilors & try them out, I decided to go ahead & create a "custom" one for myself.

I don't know how closely this will resemble the official version for my Camp Legend level pledge, (obviously the art will be different for one...), but I'm ok with that. Consider this the "advance promo" version.

I'm not even sure if all the Legends & Heroes will be available or not, so if not, here ya go

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With all the other CG activity I've been up to tonight, here is a new Councilor I've had in mind for a while. Basically a "nerd" type, to act as an opposite for Moose. This is another archetype that, as far as I know, hasn't been tapped yet.

Once again Jason/ATG: feel free to help yourselves to this character , in whole or any part thereof, if you see anything you like &/or find useful
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenna Thom
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, now I want to use Hasslefree Miniatures Meddling Kids line to add the Scooby Gang as counselors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.