Popular Tags: [View All]
Robb Wynn
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I combine these two to pay one purple worker and build a canal for FREE?

Comedian: (Activate with Purple worker) Build a Canal token without playing a card, however you must pay double the price

Well Builder: Once per round, you may build a Canal token without paying any guilders (You must still discard the appropriate card.)

I hope it's legal or my wife is gonna kick my butt!...and will have won our last game (although that always means she'll be more apt to play again soon!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Liken
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would have thought this would be a legal play, but keen to hear others thoughts as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Bockelman
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is legal. The extra page of rules with the various people on it has that example for the Well Builder. It mentions the Acrobat, which is the same as the Comedian, except that it uses a different color of worker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Wynn
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I guess I was right!
Wow! What a strange feeling!

I'm now 3-0 with my wife. I sure hope she takes the next game or this awesome game might not be hitting the table too much in the future.

Wish me her luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Kunes
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wynnr67 wrote:
I'm now 3-0 with my wife. I sure hope she takes the next game or this awesome game might not be hitting the table too much in the future...
I know exactly what you are hoping for. I've been there before. If she ain't winning (on occasion and at least once early on), we ain't playing.

meeple (Hope you get to) keep playing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.