12 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Asia » Thailand

Subject: Meeples & More Board Game Cafe rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Beer Tanai
msg tools
Hi!

My name is Beer (that's right... it's a Thai name) and I plan to open a board game cafe in Bangkok. The name of the Cafe is Meeples & More.

The cafe is located in central Bangkok. We are a new outfit and are in the process of building up our collection of games.

The cafe is currently still under construction and we think it will be another month or two before we can open for business. You can get updates on the cafe at fb.com/meeplesandmore .

We look forward to seeing you and your friends at the cafe for some board game fun when we're open!

Beer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clive holland
Thailand
wang nam khieo
nakhon ratchasima
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish you all the best for your new venture, unfortunately too far away for me to drop in, but sure you will many friends in Bangkok to visit you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beer Tanai
msg tools
Thanks Clive!meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric L
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well now, I live on Soi Ruamrudee 2. I am very interested.

Your map looks like you are near Coffee Beans.

Please keep me informed.

Eric.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beer Tanai
msg tools
Hi Eric

We are indeed next to Coffee Beans! See you soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric L
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I walked by yesterday and saw the location. My wife didn't believe me when I told her what was coming. Looking forward to seeing more progress.

Eric.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beer Tanai
msg tools
Hahaha.. nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This might seem like a silly question, but I don't have a facebook account. Where exactly is the store located? Map?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beer Tanai
msg tools
Hi Ray

It is next to a restaurant called Coffee Beans in Soi Ruamrudee (5 min walk from Ploenchit BTS Station).

Please note that we are not yet open for business. I will create a map as soon as I can. Meanwhile, I hope this Google Map link works:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/20%2F16+ร่วมฤดี/@13.7397269,100.5489727,18z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x30e29edc2db4d29d:0x27b8d9898d6c9a40

Cheers

Beer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric L
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Meeples and More wrote:
Hi Ray

It is next to a restaurant called Coffee Beans in Soi Ruamrudee (5 min walk from Ploenchit BTS Station).

Please note that we are not yet open for business. I will create a map as soon as I can. Meanwhile, I hope this Google Map link works:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/20%2F16+ร่วมฤดี/@13.7397269,100.5489727,18z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x30e29edc2db4d29d:0x27b8d9898d6c9a40

Cheers

Beer

That link's map is pretty darn close to right on the spot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sanderson
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
BATTLEFIELD BANGKOK STORE OWNER
mbmbmbmbmb
Great stuff! Great to see more board game stores and place to play in Bangkok!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beer Tanai
msg tools
Hi Chris

Thanks! Im a fan (and a customer) of BFB myself
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.