Popular Tags: [View All]
AMOS BURKE
United Kingdom
WALSALL
WEST MIDLANDS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Artillery spotting rules are;
"Spotting player gains 2VP each turn the spotting aircfarft starts it's turn at low altitude and is not attacked with an in my sights or out of the sun card".

So if you start at low altitude can you climb to medium altitude and still get he 2VP.

I played it as you may climb

Out of the Sun 3 Bursts (Jam check) was played and a red card was draw ,so the gums jammed.
Would this still be counted as the spotting aircraft was attacked

I played it that it was not attacked as it did not take damage or had to evade the attack

Was your thinking on this
Amos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Key
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say:

1. Yes, but of course it makes it impossible to get 2 vp the next turn.

2. My gut says that this should count as an attack, but since the target a/c didn't have to play any blue cards I could see the other interpretation. If I was Solitaire playing this I think I'd still take a strict view on this and say no vp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AMOS BURKE
United Kingdom
WALSALL
WEST MIDLANDS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott Pasha wrote:

My gut says that this should count as an attack

I will take your guts advice i wanted to count it as an attack.

If yer think about it a aircraft coming out of the sun lining you up would be a worry and you don't know if the gums would jam.

Thx scott.
Amos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.