Subject: Time Graphic Sought rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Cook
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

Sorry for the newbie-ish question. I'm trying to locate a template for the 'length of game' graphic you find on the side of the box. Anyone got any links?

Thanks in advance
James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Strebeck
United States
San Francisco
CALIFORNIA
flag msg tools
badge
www.gamelawyerblog.com
mbmbmbmbmb
louper wrote:
Just go to images.google.com and do some searching. I searched for "stopwatch line drawing" and got lots of suitable results. "alarm clock line drawing," etc., will probably get you more.

Of course, I don't know what images are copyrighted, etc., so you're on your own there, but there's probably some free clipart in the results.

Technically, they're "all" copyrighted. It's just a matter of what kind of license you have to use it. Why not create your own? Shouldn't be too difficult, and you probably wouldn't have any potential legal entanglements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Estonia
Tallinn
flag msg tools
designer
badge
jazbang wrote:
Hello

Sorry for the newbie-ish question. I'm trying to locate a template for the 'length of game' graphic you find on the side of the box. Anyone got any links?

Thanks in advance
James

Iconfinder is pretty useful, not to mention The Noun Project.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.