Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hanratty
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Earlier today an old board game popped into my head that I remember playing back when I was maybe about 12 or 13 (mid 90s)... and trying to remember the name of it is driving me nuts. It was a fantasy game, which involved a board and I think some sort of 3D castle at one end. If I remember correctly there were monsters that had numbers under their bases, and the point of the game was to ascend the castle and probably kill the boss once you got there. I think someone had to play as the bad guys.

Not a lot of information to go on there, but if any of you can remember the name of this game I will shower you with 1 thumb.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark World: Village of Fear maybe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hanratty
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tzer wrote:

Wasn't that... but thanks for trying!

As some additional info, I think most of the top half of the board was the tower/castle and some (maybe all) of the rest of the board was split into rooms. The memories are a bit faded now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hanratty
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DasKlee wrote:
Dark World - not the Village of Fear version

Nailed it. Thanks Ralf! It's been doing my head in for hours!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.