Hide
6 Posts

Carnival Zombie» Forums » Rules

Subject: Doubt about lady columbine during day rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Camionsauro Tremal-Naik
msg tools
Hi to all!! During the day I may remove one obstacle... Is this a random choice or could I select which color dot (blue or black) remove? I cannot decide which ostacle, only the color, am I right?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Devine
Australia
Lara
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The way I read it (and the way we played it) was any one obstacle of your choosing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Camionsauro Tremal-Naik
msg tools
But you pick up the obstacles during the night phase... During the day you only know the number and the type of obstacles (blue or black)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dune Tiger
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The way I played it was that I dealt the number of obstacles to come for the night (for example, 2 blue and 2 black = 4 plates) and simply removed them from the pile (in this case, 2 hours were spent removing obstacles, so I only had to place 2).

Then during the night when I had to place obstacles, I just chose the colors and the order before placing them. So in the above, I decided I would place a blue then a black.

Alternatively, if you want to randomize it, bust out a coin and assign one side blue and one black and flip for each remaining obstacle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We chose to remove blue or black and then subtracted that from the draw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Camionsauro Tremal-Naik
msg tools
Thank you both of you!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.