mbmbmbmbmb
Personal Experience with the game:
1 game

Bias based on winning:
None

Bias based on owning:
None

How I found out about the game:
This was a Tom Vassel review with his young kids. I thought it would be good for my Nieces and Nephews.

Brief back story
Be the best/worst chef on the block.

1000 meter view:
This is a very simple game in the lines of "Apples to Apples" style of judged based scoring. Each player is dealt out some ingredients. This can include things such as pickles, mayonnaise, salt etc. Next, the judge flips the next card in the recipe pile, which might say "Make the worst sandwich". Now everyone picks ingredients for their version of the worst sandwich for the judge. The judge reads out each of the recipes and picks their winner. Points can be allocated and play continues.

Liked:
- Kid really like the worst category.
- Artwork is nice.
- Packaging is small and compact.

Didn't Like:
- Even though the worst category is fun, it can eventually degrade to just put all your ingredients onto the table.
- I would have liked more ingredients.

What did I learn about playing well:
It's an activity.

Rating:
On BGG I gave it 7/10.

Real Verdict:
I argue with my wife that a ten rating scale is irrelevant for restaurants. I either won't go back, will go back, or want to go back.
Will go back

Peter out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.