Subject: [Combo] Blackguard+Running Interference+Raymond Flint rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Once you have BG and RF installed, you can play RI and expose an ICE with RF mid-run, forcing the corp to pay through their teeth for it. Works even better with Rook/Xanadu/Reina. Obviously should only be attempted against rich corps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeb
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
You found me!
badge
Hiss.
mbmbmbmbmb
This doesn't accomplish anything other than draining the corp economy though, why not use account siphon and vamp instead of a multi-card combo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ony Moose
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not just use Snitch? You'll be running snitch with Blackguard anyway, and so it'll combo into Running Interference in a more natural fashion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wrathofmine
France
Argenteuil
France
flag msg tools
Kandiru wrote:
Why not just use Snitch? You'll be running snitch with Blackguard anyway, and so it'll combo into Running Interference in a more natural fashion.

But the combo is interresting. That way you can use Running Interference ability on ice others than on the server you are running.

I run your remote with interference, now pay double for the ice on archives.

Thanks for bringing that up Kroen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
kroen wrote:
Works even better with Rook/Xanadu/Reina. Obviously should only be attempted against rich corps.

I've found Blackguard on with Reina/Rook/Xanadu is tougher to pull off than it sounds. That's +4 cost to the first Ice you encounter and unless the Corp is Weyland, there is a good chance they won't be sitting on enough credits to rez, and if they can, it'll likely drain them once and that's it.

My favorite combo so far with Blackguard is Snitching into a Chimera every single turn. Forcing the Corp to spend 2 credits per turn is drastic and they'll probably always be able to afford to do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeb
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
You found me!
badge
Hiss.
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep in mind that they keep the ice if they can't rez it, it's not like it gets destroyed or anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.