Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are several Canadian backers of the New Amsterdam kickstarter that have shipping/missing copies or component issues. These have been raised up to Pandasauras but it's been all quiet. Could you please have a look at your email folder and begin to address these concerns?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kohlman
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks pretty quiet in here Jay. I will pull up a chair and hang out with you. Shall we play a game? We could finish that game of X-Wing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They've responded on their kickstarter campaign, so I will patiently wait. It twas a very oddly damaged box. Normally, these things take hits on their corners, but this one was smashed in back. Yeah, X-wing - still set up? With two children in the house, doubtful!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two weeks go by... no update from their talks with Amazon about damaged and missing games. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Three weeks, all is quiet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kohlman
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean really Jay, can't you just live with the damage? You bag your components so it isn't like they will fall through the smashed in hole in the box! You can sleeve the cards to so that dirt will not get on the cards, and you could wrap the board in some type of cling wrap!

Expecting these guys to respond to concerns is a lot to ask, especially when you fronted money to them to help them bring a game to market! And I bet you haven't even bothered to fly to their corporate offices and talk to them in person!

Wow, just wow. Lower your expectations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, issue closed! Panda gave me a FULL refund, even though I told them the damage was only to the box, and Amazon was only giving them a partial refund on the value of the games.

Nicely done Panda, even though it took a while!
Amazon? You suck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.