Eddard Stark
United States
Suwanee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Hello all, I live in Statesboro GA (like an hour from Savannah) and am having trouble finding people to play with where I live.

Therefore I was wondering if there were any players near Savannah or the South Carolina border or anything like that.

I'd definitely be willing to drive around a bit in order to meet up and play this game.

Cheers,
Lord0fWinter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Miller
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey - I'm in Rock Hill and working on getting people playing it more in the Charlotte area. That's a bit of a drive from you, but an option. If you're interested I'm running some demos in Pineville, NC for Tabletop day Saturday, let me know if you want more details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddard Stark
United States
Suwanee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Didn't notice this until now, sorry.

That's a bit far but I'll keep it in mind in case I'm ever up that way. There have been a couple events in the Charlotte area recently that have done pretty well, not sure if you've been going to them or not but you should definitely check them out.

Hopefully I can find some people closer who play or just convert some other people to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.