Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Schindler
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't see the information on the Kickstarter page, and it's not on this page either. It looks to be in the 30-45 minute range, but does anyone have any information?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Goatcabin wrote:
I didn't see the information on the Kickstarter page, and it's not on this page either. It looks to be in the 30-45 minute range, but does anyone have any information?

It's about 30-45 minutes. Obv. it takes longer when someone has to learn the game, or everyone has to learn the game. Beyond that the main factor is just how slow the slowest player is, since you make decisions at the same time and it's always the same number of turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Schindler
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James 3
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
this is a case where it actually DOES play in the time suggested. This can flow very quick and under 30 minutes with gamers. a lot of game in the timeframe and VERY easy to setup, which is a big perk for this type of game to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.