Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt MacStravic
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mb
Since introducing LoWD to some friends, it's now become a a mainstay for every visit to break out the game and get some Lord-on.

In 8 Playthroughs in the past couple weeks, with player counts ranging 3-5 (4 most common) we've been seeing the Building Count exceed 10 over half of the time, including one game where there were 16. And only in two of the games was there a player with Larissa/Halaster/Sangalor.

Just wondering if others have been experiencing this upsurge in architecture?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Buildings have always been hugely popular any time I've played Lords of Waterdeep, regardless of whether we used the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt MacStravic
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mb
They were popular in our base-game/vanilla, with usually about 4-5 in games not involving Larissa, but I'm guessing with new buildings being very resource-heavy and the addition of quests/intrigues that allow you to scoop up multiple buildings or bypass using Builder's Hall, going over 10 is just that much simpler.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.