Eric "Shippy McShipperson" Mowrer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a globe and an alphabet rug (and a flag of 'mericuh!). What else does he need to talk to idiots about the Ukraine and Russia?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Shipley
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
the liberal unsavory type
mbmbmbmbmb
Trying out a new rug for the oval office.

Quote:
TV Pool photo by Bryan Cole, Fox News

Jackpot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
djgutierrez77 wrote:
That's....unfortunate.

Seems I missed the punchline.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
That's....unfortunate.

Seems I missed the punchline.

I think the joke is that the grade school decorations lack the gravitas you'd like for a President making a statement on foreign policy, Moshe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Idiots. Obama was at the school to talk about the federal budget and funding school programs. Someone probably asked a side question about the situation in Ukraine and FOX picks up that one thing and feeds right wing blogger idiots.

Non-story.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
Idiots. Obama was at the school to talk about the federal budget and funding school programs. Someone probably asked a side question about the situation in Ukraine and FOX picks up that one thing and feeds right wing blogger idiots.

Non-story.

It's obviously not a story, but it's a funny picture. I don't think even the moron who posted it thinks it's a real thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
MWChapel wrote:

Mark Knoller. ABC News.

So Drew, where did "you" find the tweet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

There's this website called Twitter. Maybe you've heard of it.

Uh Huh, because you follow "CBS" correspondents...Drew, where did you find out about this tweet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew. Wakey Wakey.....Where did you find out about this tweet??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

I feel pity for you, Mike. You keep wanting to make this a Fox News thing, as if the Fox News photog places your Messiah Obama on the Alphabet Carpet and then snapped a picture to Haw Haw Haw over it.

Drew! Where did you find out about this tweet!? WHERE! LINK! I know you don't follow this guy. What blog did you find this tweet?

Say it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Mark Knoller's Twitter Feed. Dumbass. What the hell is wrong with you?

You don't even know who Mark Knoller is. Where did you find this tweet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Say what? Fuck off and die? Okay, fuck off and die.

Drew, where did you find this tweet? What blog were you following that showed this tweet. Come on, stop lying. Where did you find this tweet? Come clean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul W
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Who cares? It's mildly amusing...you don't have to be a right-wing radio talk show host to appreciate it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

Drew, where did you find this tweet? What blog were you following that showed this tweet. Come on, stop lying. Where did you find this tweet? Come clean.

Whoa.. man, you're kind of getting all creepy about this. Maybe you should shave the beard and have the doctor readjust your Low T prescription? Out here in the world where people don't live & breath Austin City Limits politics we actually get news and Twitter feeds via a wide variety of sources. I saw this image on a non-Fox, non-Murdoch, non-Koch, FaceBook feed from a person who I consider not "political". The attribution was the CBS guy and in the comments there were a couple of people who were exclaiming how terrific the "optics" were.

Okay, break time's over, everybody back to pretending to work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
This thread is the perfect crucible for separating the truly dedicated Obamazombie morons from the somewhat reasonable ones.

Huh? Reasonable ObamaZombie Morons? Sorry, doesn't exist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
utoption2 wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
Drew! Where did you find out about this tweet!? WHERE! LINK! I know you don't follow this guy. What blog did you find this tweet?

Say it.

Drew, Drew. C'mon Man, Do you use these word in Church? Oh is poor little Chapel gettin' under your chinny chin chin?

Chapel is really nice family guy. He is really is, you shouldn't talk him that way. I've eaten lunch with him. Even is he some kinda liberalotard who reads USA Today.

It doesn't matter what words he uses because Drew is a liar and he knows it. I know exact where he got this from, because his next quip about it exactly the next item quoted by this reporter on the same blog.

Drew is dishonest, and that us OK, I expect nothing less.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Strobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Listen to your sidekick and eat the pennies.
mbmbmbmbmb
I honestly don't understand why conservatives in RSP refuse to acknowledge that they read conservative blogs / listen to conservative talk radio / watch conservative-leaning television. They don't watch Fox, listen to El Rushbo, read Powerline, have any idea what Breitbart normally reports... it just so happens that they are reposting the same stories that are headlining the conservative blogs that they don't read. Sometimes, the same goddamn language is used.

Strange shit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Strobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Listen to your sidekick and eat the pennies.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Tripp Postulate applies. You left-wingers are the main audience for conservative media.

That's obviously not accurate, but whatever.

So what conservative media do you consume? It's not a difficult question to answer, so I'm baffled as to why you're so cagey.

I read leftist blogs. Mostly Stonekettle Station nowadays, with some of David Brin's blog when I remember that it exists. When he updates it every once in a blue moon, I'll read James Morrow's LJ, and that dude is certainly left-of-center. I also read Philip Carr Gomm's site. He's a leftie green Druid, so I often find myself nodding.

See? It's not hard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
utoption2 wrote:
Ilthuain wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
Tripp Postulate applies. You left-wingers are the main audience for conservative media.

That's obviously not accurate, but whatever.

So what conservative media do you consume? It's not a difficult question to answer, so I'm baffled as to why you're so cagey.

I read leftist blogs. Mostly Stonekettle Station nowadays, with some of David Brin's blog when I remember that it exists. When he updates it every once in a blue moon, I'll read James Morrow's LJ, and that dude is certainly left-of-center. I also read Philip Carr Gomm's site. He's a leftie green Druid, so I often find myself nodding.

See? It's not hard.

Maybe he really doesn't have time. He has said that he works two jobs. Who knows? We've pissed him off now, and he's taken his ball and run away, so we may never find out. Heck, I don't know why it's so darn difficult just to state your sources of information. It's just disingenuous not do so.

Truth.

I got really freaked out when I saw how often a post by Rand Paul, claiming that Obama has already had a 'secret meeting' about his 'Third Term' in 2016, was reposted and reposted all over the place- but without the comment at the end of the article by Paul that the piece was satire. People were reposting it as "From the Rand Paul website", and either didn't know, or didn't care, that the piece was a spoof.

Scary shit.

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Just an FYI: In case anyone here is interested, I hear there's a new junior job opening in the White House Press Secretary's office.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:

Aww. Chapel is drunk-posting. That's nice to see.

Probably true. but the creepy part is I think Utopian was in the hot tub with Chapel, both of them drunk and doing a Google Hang-out with Tobias at the same time.

Guys, make sure you drain and disinfect that spa, okay? Now, for the rest of the story... not available on Fox News... at least for me because I get all my Fox News from Chapel, Shreveport and the rest of the Obamarmy. I got these off of FaceBook, they were "selected" personally for me by that Zuckerberg guy because someone I know linked to the Twitter feed that Drew saw:

That's even less appealing than the other one, and it meakes me cringe. I can forgive him the girly baseball throwing, the mom jeans and goofy helmet on the bike he borrowed from Michelle and even the dorky golf photos... but man, that's our president there. What a fucking doofus.

Putin is hardly my hero, but it's clear that he knows how to sit down and look like a fucking world leader rather than someone about to fondle your kid:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Now, for the rest of the story... not available on Fox News... at least for me because I get all my Fox News from Chapel, Shreveport and the rest of the Obamarmy. I got these off of FaceBook, they were "selected" personally for me by that Zuckerberg guy because someone I know linked to the Twitter feed that Drew saw:

Actually, this tweet oringally showed up on twitchy.com and was quoted on newsbuster....Both right wingnut blogs.

What is twitchy.com you ask?

Well it run by this person and owned by Salem Communications(A christian evangelical organization):

Look familiar? Well of course she does.

This is where it came from, not Drew's "mr. originality" mind. From the the same dredge of conservablogs as every other post he's ever done.

Stating he follows this CBS correspondent on twitter(Which of course he didn't even know where he worked), is total bullshit.

He should own it, or live with dishonesty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is quite possibly the stupidest thread I've ever read on RSP.

Why is it not okay for Obama to be a human being AND a world leader? He could have stayed aloft from all those little kids, and then you'd criticize him for that. What do you want from him? Nothing and everything, obviously.

But worse, you're all so concerned with what Drew reads instead of what is being posted. Why? Why does it matter if it's from Fox News or some blog or whatever? It really doesn't. It's posted - if you have something against the source, then find another source that backs your position and provide it. Without that you're just committing logical fallacies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Metal Undivided, Chaos For All
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
This is quite possibly the stupidest thread I've ever read on RSP.

Why is it not okay for Obama to be a human being AND a world leader? He could have stayed aloft from all those little kids, and then you'd criticize him for that. What do you want from him? Nothing and everything, obviously.

But worse, you're all so concerned with what Drew reads instead of what is being posted. Why? Why does it matter if it's from Fox News or some blog or whatever? It really doesn't. It's posted - if you have something against the source, then find another source that backs your position and provide it. Without that you're just committing logical fallacies.

Jay, if you make too many more posts that make sense and are cogent points we might have to move you from the kids table.

EDIT: We can sit you right next to Dave.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.