Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Sautter
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone used meeplesource brains with their Zombie Dice game as scoring tokens?

http://www.meeplesource.com/proddetail.php?prod=PinkBrains

I was thinking of getting some and I was hoping that 50 would be enough and that they would fit in the original container.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Don
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
good idea... I'm sure 50 would be plenty, unless you are playing a lot of games with 7+ player games where the scores are unusually close.

I could swear tho that I remember seeing a place that sells little brains that aren't just meeples... you know, they're actually 3D, the same shape as a real brain, made out of a soft gummy material. Maybe I saw them at Michael's art store? Anyway, I think I'd like those better ... but if I couldn't find those, these are great too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Trudgen
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
Seize the game!
badge
Truly Scrumtrulescent!
mbmbmbmbmb
The game Mmm ... Brains! has little 3d plastic brains.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lee
United States
East Meadow
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mattimeo84 wrote:
The game Mmm ... Brains! has little 3d plastic brains.

And they're in 2 colors (so one color can be 5s and the others 1s). Nice and small, so they fit in my ZD cup with the expansion and a couple of Cthulhu Dice as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dunaway
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ambaratur wrote:
Has anyone used meeplesource brains with their Zombie Dice game as scoring tokens?

http://www.meeplesource.com/proddetail.php?prod=PinkBrains

I was thinking of getting some and I was hoping that 50 would be enough and that they would fit in the original container.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Don

Thanks for posting this link. I've been looking for these since I saw them on the Tabletop review.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vanessa James
Canada
Kawortha Lakes
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like this idea. I think I'll order a set of 50 brains from Meeplesource.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sautter
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DecemberMagpie wrote:
I really like this idea. I think I'll order a set of 50 brains from Meeplesource.

Great! Let me know if they fit in the original container with the dice if you don't mind.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dunaway
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my set of 50, and they do fit quite nicely in the container in their zip-lock bag, along with the core game, the expansion and the zombie horde die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paris Fox
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have used multi coloured skull beads instead of brains. Very cheap to buy and have put 13 of them on a length of string so they can be counted off as you play - bit like an abacus. Look fun too. You can get them in multi colours mine are about 13 mm in length.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Llama
United States
Milligan College
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jd4556 wrote:
I just received my set of 50, and they do fit quite nicely in the container in their zip-lock bag, along with the core game, the expansion and the zombie horde die.

The.....zombie horde die? What is that? I've never heard of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Johnson
United States
Saint Charles
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
maskedllama wrote:
jd4556 wrote:

The.....zombie horde die? What is that? I've never heard of it.

Yes. What is a zombie horde die?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing he's referring to the large 'school bus' die from Zombie Dice 3: School Bus?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dunaway
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zenpunk wrote:
I'm guessing he's referring to the large 'school bus' die from Zombie Dice 3: School Bus?

The zombie horde die was a limited edition d6 that had 1-5 brains and a zombie representing the 6th side, which was only available from the Dice Shop over in the UK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.