Smash Up: The Obligatory Cthulhu Set» Forums » General

Subject: We're all mad here.. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Tamayo
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Alice Set is a great addition if AEG wants to maximize the use of madness cards. Though they have to make new madness deck, I think a standard design for the madness cards. Any thoughts?

Edit: Alice faction - Alice Set

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sacha cauvin
France
rouen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the Alice Faction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
general hoth wrote:
What is the Alice Faction?:what:

From the sounds of it it's a variant deck he's proposing based on Alice in Wonderland.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
allstar64 wrote:
From the sounds of it it's a variant deck he's proposing based on Alice in Wonderland.

That's a cool idea!

I'm not a fan of the madness mechanism, but, if more (non-Cthulhu) factions incorporated it, I think that would improve its usage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kris kline

Santa Barbara
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An Alice in Wonderland faction would be pretty damn cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Tamayo
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to confuse you for the lack of details..

Alice faction..or rather Alice Set must be the right term.. because of the "The Obligatory Cthulhu Set".

For the factions:
Alice's Accomplice:
Includes: Alice, Mad Hatter, Cheshire, Mctwisp, Absolem..

The Red:
Includes: Red Queen, Knave of Hearts, Heart Cards, Red King, Bandersnatch, Jabberwock..

The White (I'm not sure if the White queen is a Spade):
Includes: White Queen, Door Mouse, Bayard, Spade Cards, White King..

Wonderlandians:
Includes: March Hare, Tweedle Boys, Porcupines... and other mad inhabitants of wonderland.

Or a much more generic characters.. because it's to crowded with specific characters and it's not good for the theme of Smash Up... just a thought..

What's yours?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah, I hope there are more Madness themed decks in the future. I think they said there would be another in the future and Alice in Wonderland does seem to fit the bill. Maybe instead of having a whole set, there could be an Alice based deck and then other decks based on other classic children's stories. Off the top of my head: The Wizard of Oz, Peter Pan... And a fourth one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.