Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some games I want to unload, but I've never used them before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are super easy to deal with. You can contact them, send them your list of items and what condition you think they are in, and they will get back to you. It has been 9 years since I sold them a dozen small moving boxes full of stuff ( soblue ), so some details may have changed. But they are really good people!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Never had any problems with them. I've sold games to them before; they've always made me a fair offer (I always go for trade.) And they are good people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Boomhower
United States
Fairfield
VT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have sold and bought from them multiple times over the last two years and can only say great things about them. You won't get as even a trade as you would game for game here probably but they offer reasonable rates, are patient with back and forth on offers and, for a certain amount of credit, will even send a label for shipping. Hands down my favorite retailer, on or off line...I only wish they were closer to home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Puram
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
Let's meet up for games and coffee!
badge
Golden... As in Oldie! I'm new to the Portland area and looking for gamers to game with and new gaming groups to join! I'm 50+ and like most games but do have a special affinity for dry, cube pushing euros!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, no problems. Highly recommended!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Only ever bought from them, but have found them to be one of the best online retailers to deal with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Wiggins
United States
Kingwood
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Uh! It's this darn dice tower!
mbmbmbmbmb
MilesF wrote:
Only ever bought from them, but have found them to be one of the best online retailers to deal with.

Agree
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Coomer
United States
New Carlisle
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also agree! Great communication when buying from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
What games are you trying to get rid of? I may be interested in some, plus I'm local to ya. Plus I don't pay too much attention to the various SoCal Yahoo Groups.

Fire off a Geekmail to me, and we can talk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Highly recommended, especially for trading games for store credit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley M
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest Game Ever
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never purchased from the website but I have gone into the store to trade in some games. They are great imo if you have some games you want to unload but do not feel like auctioning or putting them in the marketplace. The cost of new games from them though isn't that stellar If I am not trading in anything or trying to but an out of print game I would purchase from someone else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Katz III
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only purchased from them. Although I find there prices to be a little high, they do have one heckuva selection and they constantly stock very hard to find games. Always have had great service from them. Top notch!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan S.
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As others have said, Noble Knight is a class act all the way. I've both bought and sold with with them and they are consistently quick to respond, fair in their offers and very patient and supportive overall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I have both purchased and sold to them. My only caveat would be that the prices they offer and very dependent upon what they have in stock. I felt that the last time I sold them games that some of them were quite a bit below value, and they told me that this was because of their stock. If they have a backload of one title they will lowball you. So don't be afraid to go through the listing and check the prices on each title before deciding to sell games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.